Entireweb at a Glance
Entireweb's goal is to be a leading supplier of search technology solutions. The international Web search engine www.entireweb.com is not only a highly popular general purpose search engine used by millions of people around the world — it is also a showcase of our search technology and our expertise in the field of ultra-high-performance information retrieval from huge unstructured data sources.
Entireweb currently handles millions of searches every month, and is a trusted partner of internationally acclaimed search engines such as Exactseek and IxQuick, who rely on Entireweb to provide world-class search results.
Entireweb is a trademark of Entireweb Sweden AB, a privately held, profitable corporation based in Halmstad, Sweden. Entireweb Sweden AB, incorporated in 1999, is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art search technology for both Internet and Intranet environments.
Brief History of Entireweb
- 2010. On April 7th, Entireweb brings their brand new search engine, Entireweb 3.0 to the market, this time to compete with the market leaders.
- 2010. WorldLight.com AB becomes Entireweb Sweden AB.
- 2008. ExpiCore, a unique search platform that lets you create a search engine based on any topic.
- 2007. Entireweb launches Entireweb 2.0, a completely new, world-class search engine technology after 4 years of development.
- 2004. Entireweb introduces its pay-per-click advertising solution, SpeedyAds.
- 2003. Entireweb launches a new search technology, partially based on EuroSeek.
- 2001. Entireweb acquires all technology from EuroSeek.com, one of Europe's leading search engines and portals at this time.
- 2000. The international search engine Entireweb.com was launched.
- 1999. Entireweb Sweden AB (formerly WorldLight.com AB) was founded by Marcus Andersson in Halmstad, Sweden.